Food Lioncustomer service

The customer service is so poor I went to get a money order and it took over five minutes for someone to help me. The worker by the name Amiee walked pass me like she did not see me and went in the office and closed the door I have never in my life been so upset with a store in my life and the lines for the shoppers where very long with only two cashiers and no baggers I would rather pay more for my money orders than be in a store and the employees walk pass me like I was not there for a long period of time.

• Ka
    Karl Werner Jun 30, 2016

is there a reason for certain management to ask only one female to work after hours, under age past closing hours to do jobs that are un related to her skill when other people are more knowledgeable in that field . but repeatedly asked by one manager grows alot of suspicion. not just for closing hour but time and time and again under his watch? store 1579

• Ig
    igzeer Sep 30, 2015

More than three weeks ago I wrote to you on this site about an expired chicken being sold on your 10 th street store. Till now I did not receive any response from your side. Thank you

mamaVA Jul 16, 2015

I know of a store in va I know of 2 employees years ago had sexual relations. now they work the same store ut onw of them is the other ones boss and now the boss is giving the employee special treatment. I do not feel this is fair its special treatment I feel is not right and the boss has to be stuck up the other employers butt telling him things about other employees. I feel one should be moved

• Do
    Donald D Dec 23, 2010

Since Wal-Mart moved a Superstore in our town I have done half of my shopping there always making sure to shop Food Lion as well because while Wal-Mart prices are lower on most items, Food Lion here has much better service. Today I picked up the Food Lion ad at the store for Christmas week only to see it says "Happy Kwanzaa" and had no reference to Christmas at all. If Food Lion doesn’t feel the need to recognize Christmas as the legitimate holiday that it is I will no longer be recognizing Food Lion as a legitimate store. Wal-Mart will match any ad prices, while I have never done so before I will in the future be taking the Food Lion ad I receive in the mail to Wal-Mart for the sale prices.