Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Scam & Fake Checks Fmptr.com Part of the scam.

Fmptr.com  -  Part of the scam.

S
Author of the complaint
10:01 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

FMPTR.COM charged $9.99 to my AT&T cell phone account. I have never heard about this company and never authorized them to charge. Why AT&T let them make charges to my cell phone account? This is a scam and AT&T is part of the scam.

9 comments
R
Feb 11, 2019 9:26 pm EST

Please payments proof my perfect money but not receive my perfect money account received

M
Oct 16, 2018 1:08 am EDT

I was sent request to you for withdrawal money to you, but I have not receive money. Please notify me.

C
Jul 02, 2015 11:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I do not understand how does people expect to earn thousands per month without putting any hard work into it, I mean nothing is free in this world guys wake up already. I urge everyone if you can not afford to loose something then do not play with it. And only money makes more money, do not expect to earn millions in short period of time by investing only few hundred dollars. Its not possible in this world, you will burn hard. May be you people might be living in your own imaginary world; slap, hit, do whatever it takes to pull out yourself from that mud. ACT fast, smart, and if you burn then move on fast.

Mar 21, 2015 9:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Maybe because you posted the same thing in two different forums?

L
Mar 21, 2015 9:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hmmm ! How measurable? Deekaya, I think you have got serious psychic mental problem. I never said I bought one Gold Plan and who are you to decide where should I post or not? Such a Brainless act...

Mar 05, 2015 1:06 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wow Lori! So you joined both FMPTR and Genuine PTR? interesting. If you were really part of Dwight's group then you would not have needed to join BOTH in face they only allow ONE program per gold account. You have just proven that you are FAKE!

L
Feb 23, 2015 7:12 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Do you people even have any idea, how much peoples live's they have changed so far including me! I know this might be hard to swallow
but thats the reality, every business has some degree of failure and unfortunately you people are among them I was also, I received
only 2 payouts from sites and stopped receiving anything for more than one year. I had to pay more so I can start earning again and as
promised I again started earning. That's how, I know they must be working to solve your problems too. so just stop spreading wrong
words about them. You are blocking this opportunity from getting in the hands of people.

Oct 07, 2014 3:16 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Don't believe him! He is a scammer "Dwight Hegg" has stolen $1150 from a ton of people. Stay away from him and don't contact him!

Nov 12, 2013 1:01 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello everyone, these sites do not pay for free members or during up-gradation anymore. paypermails.com, richgoptr.com etc. these are paying sites from almost last 4 year's. I can help you to get your money from these sites, just PM me: [email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

11 complaints