FlyJobz.comfalse recruitment procedure regarding machine technician post

R

I, Rakesh Kumar, Jalandhar, Punjab, India had posted my resume in naukari.com. Afterwards, Flyjobz.com contacted us and informed us that i got selected as machine technician in Emirates Dubai.0 Then i deposited with their respective bank accounts (State Bank Of India, Patna, Bihar- Account No. [protected], IFSC CODE- SBI0003685 MR. ROHIT KUMAR), (State Bank Of India, ACCOUNT NO.-[protected], MR. ANOJ MUKHIYA) different amounts of, INR 90000 for service charges(40000, 25000, 25000 through bank accounts. the bank acc. numbers are given above), INR 12500, INR 3600 for registration and INR 19900 for security deposited to PAYTM NO. [protected]. They have also sent me Visa, Employee Appointment Letter and security letter using Emirates letterhead and your company logo on my gmail. My flight is scheduled on July 5, 2017 and Mr. Rohit (consultant of flyjobz.com) didnt come at the airport to receive me or give me my air tickets and Visa in physical form. They are demanding INR 75000 more from me as more registration fees by Emirates Dubai.
I just want to confirm whether this is true recruitment procedure by Emirates Dubai or Flyjobz.com (Mr. Rohit) has cheated on me using your company name and letterheads.
This is very negative on the part of the company that someone is cheating on innocent people using your reputed company's name. Kindly look into the matter. Please do take strict actions against these fraudulent recruitment practices . I will be highly thankful to you.
Name of consultant- Mr. Rohit, 5th floor, MG Road, opposite Garuda mall, near Marutibenz showroom, Bangalore, India Phone No. +91 [protected]

My Contact Details
Mr. Rakesh Kumar
Phone No. +91 [protected], [protected]

• Si
    Siva Sankar Mar 18, 2021

my name is siva sankar today morning i got a call from fly jobs .com plase telle this is real or fay

• Dh
    Dharm Singh Bhairwal Jun 25, 2019

My Name Dharam Singh from Rajasthan, Mere saath bhi ese hi huaa 3600 maine jama karaaye fir offer letter mila... Fir maine Internet par search kiya toh sabb jagah fraud mila or maine 12500 medical ke paise jama nahi karaaye...thanks jinhone aapbiti share ki.

• Ne
    Nezam Dec 26, 2018

I also have get offer letter & Agreement paper then he say send money for medical process 12500rs

• Ba
    Babu John Xavier Sep 22, 2017

Im N.BABU [protected] from cuddalore Tamilnadu. The same have also happend to me. I have given the registration fee of 3600 INR and deposit 15000 INR . They sent me a fake offer letter.

• Sy