FixLogicsInternet protection plan they said I needed.

A

January 19, 2016 I received a phone call from this company telling me my computer had been hacked and there was over a thousand virus's that they could take care for me. I really didn't understand most of what they said to me as they kept going on and on about how much they could do and how I needed their program. I was desperate and signed something on the Internet and ended up being charged $249.99 for a service I never got and don't need.
My regular computer man came that very afternoon and took care of my computer problems and said I had not been hacked, let alone had thousands of virtues.
I tried called the Fix Logic's but the phone number they gave me is not a working number.

• Dz
    dziels Mar 28, 2016

Call Fix Logics at [protected] or [protected]. They have helped me in the past but last week a tec support agent could not fix my problem so he did a Refresh of my hard drive without advising me as to what the out come would be. I lost all installed programs and e-mail files. Not very happy.
    Daryl

• Ar
    arlene longnickel Mar 28, 2016

I was talked into getting this program and to tell the truth I'm not at sure they have cleared what they said they would. I have a program with Jacquie Lawson Cards that is a holiday program, they were to have gotten this off my computer but it is still popping up every time I turn my screen on.
    I really don't feel comfortable having them do anything without my consent, but when they have it, why not actually take care of the request? What happened to Daryl scares me.