Fitness USAunethical, breach of promise of lifetime membership

R

I tried to cancel a month after going to this gym as I realized I could not work out due to my health. I could not cancel and had to pay close to $1000.00. I called and asked if I could transfer the membership to my grown son who could use the gym near his home. Over the years I have tried unsuccessfully to get the company to listen to me. Now that I can start to go to the gym with my doctor supervision the gyms are closed. I feel something should be refunded to compensate!