Fitness USApurchased a lifetime membership and no one will honor it since its closing.

S Jun 22, 2019

I purchased a lifetime membership asking with personal training sessions. I had to move to London for work for just about a year and upon my return found very few locations open and no one wanting to allow the personal training sessions. I now live in a state that according to my original contract had fitness centers/gyms that would honor my membership as long as I presented my card. Now I'm not only out my entire membership fee, but also my personal training sessions.

I still have my original membership card.
Purchased under Suzanne Rak