The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fitness USA — false advertising
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I joined Fitness USA for the 2 months I was in San Francisco because their advertisements (in print, online, even on their walls) proclaim: "month-to-month only" "no conctacts" and "pay as you go", and because the employee I spoke with assured me that canceling my membership in 2 months would not be a problem.
After mailing a formal request for cancelation and numerous phone calls, Fitness USA informed me that I would continue to be charged a monthly fee for the next 18 months that is actually higher than the fee the employee told me I would be paying. I've been in phone trees, left messages, filed complaints etc. etc. Next week I will be unemployed and living 10 hours away from the location of this gym. When someone does answer the phone they are verbally insulting and claim ignorance to the advertising and customer service practices going on within the company.
More Fitness USA Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness USA - lifetime member
- Fitness USA - scam
- Fitness USA - cancelling membership
- Fitness USA - refund
- Fitness USA - closing fitness center
- Fitness USA - closings
- Fitness USA - lifetime membership
- Fitness USA - cancel lifetime membership
- Fitness USA - worst gym to go to-staff unprofessional
- Fitness USA - unethical, breach of promise of lifetime membership