The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved FirstSource Advantage — Terrible company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Mervyn's closed in our area several months ago. I had not shopped there in almost 2 years, & had not received any bills from them. On Thursday, April 2, 2009, I received a call from a woman who said she worked for firstsource, a collection agency trying to collect $20.41 that was a bad debt from Mervyn's. I said that I had not shopped there for quite a while & had received no bills. She quoted an address, where I had never lived. In fact, it is a shopping center. I said that I was sure that I had not made a purchase, that I had purchased a home recently with no credit issues. I would pay if she could send me an itemized statement & if I had made the purchase. She said she would send me a statement, verified my address. Why was I called before a statement was sent? I asked that she note my account that I not be called again. Another call on Friday, April 3, 2009, same dialogue. Monday, April 6, 2009 a third call from India. I explained again. So many calls so close together is harassment. He said it was not harassment, just doing his job, and that he 'gets his money from you (me)'. Informed him I would report him to dept of Consumer Affairs & hung up. Then went online to look for Mervyn's and found this site.
More FirstSource Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- First Source Advantage - Law breaking
- FirstSource Advantage - Fraud and cheating
- Firstsource Solutions - scam
- Firstsource Advantage, LLC - Harassed and released information to 3rd party
- First Source Advantage - Awful experience
- First Source Advantage LLC - violation of the FDCPA
- First Source Advantage - Harassing phone calls.
- First Source Advantage - harrassement
- First Source Solution Ltd, Siliguri - Harassment at work by tl
- First Source Advantage - harrassment