First Premier Bankfraud and scam!

I had an account with First Premier Bank and I canceled the card due to the fact that I was being charged monthly fees on top of numerous one-time fees. It was just too much to handle. Since I have canceled, I have been charges more fees and I checked the balance and recent charges and there are more charges after I canceled the card. This is not right and I think that something should be done about all of this wrongdoing. People are already having hard times now as it is without companies taking extra advantage.

• La
    Lawrence Widdoes May 26, 2009

I almost fell for the Premier Bank Scam. Fortunately I did some on-line research and was happy I did not fall for it. They offered credit a limit of $350.00. All I had to do was make an initial purchase with the card and then I would be billed for $171.00 - covering a myriad of fees. I almost did it. But I thought something was wrong. Even the envelope the offer came in smelled bad! Surely something can be done about this...

Lawrence Widdoes