FirestoreOnline.comAvoid ordering from these people at all cost

G

I ordered some women's paramedic pants and boots from this website. I received a phone call from them a few days later (waking me up as I work nights) to tell me the size 8 pants I ordered would be on back order for 10 days and did I want to change the size as the 7 was in stock. I declined. The next day I received an email from them trying to get me to change the size, again I declined. The next day they woke me again to try to get me to change the size. I had ordered up one size to be safe and the customer service rep went on and on about how they were true to size and did not shrink so I could get away with the size 7. I finally agreed to change sizes as it was clear to me they would continue to harass me until I did. The next day my boots arrived and were fine. Twenty two days later I had still not received my pants. I called and left a message which was not returned. The next day I called and got a person who said he would "look into it and call me back" I verified he had my correct phone number, he did not call back. The next day I received an email stating the pants had shipped (after I called). A few days later they arrived and are to small. Now I have to pay return shipping to get them back to them and shipping again to get the correct size I ordered in the first place. This will cost me triple shipping not to mention the time wasted and lost sleep. Avoid ordering from these people at all cost.