Finrite Administrators — game/finrite/hollard cellphone insurance claim process
On the 25/09/2019 My Samsung A20 was stolen in the mall, I reported this the following day, I finalized all documents and police reports on the 30/09/2019 of which i emailed to Finrite on 1/10/2019 8:45am, I called the following day 2/20/2019 to confirm if it was received of which it was. To date 8/10/2019, i have been told that they are waiting for authorization, finrite policy documents state that claim will be processed within 72 hours apon receipt of all relevant documents, this has now proven to be completely false and in breach of information stated on policy documentation, the treatment by consultant in the call center in unsatisfactory to say the least.
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019
We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.
Could you kindly provide us with your ID/Policy number in order to assist.
More Finrite Administrators Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - Vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- Finrite Administrators - finrite taking too long to process my claim, rude agents