FastenalI started to work with supervisors and it wasn't good environment there

R

I worked for Fastenal for 3 years and I liked the job, but after 2, 5 years I got the promotion and started to work with the supervisors. It was terrible working environment there and the company refused to pay for my sick, when I had serious problems. I informed my supervisor, but he called me every day and asked when I would start the job. She was angry and rude, when she spoke with me. It was terrible experience.