Fast Transport & Delivery Courier ServicesI think this website is scam and all people work into it to get money of their victims

Ai Jun 14, 2019 Review updated:

My boyfriend says he send me package with this company and says this is one of the best courier service in USA. he give me tracking and and everything what he put in the box, I did track it with this website he give http://www.f tdcoursvs. info and I see package really there. does any one knows and search for this I think scam. help clear up my mind. and this company and send email to me and text as soon the package arrived in Philippines I keep track it I saw there's charge s cost 35, 575 peso insider for them to release the package, I wonder this is a scam and my boyfriend is member to this.. it alert me the way thwy speak grammar not good, and website is sometimes disappear plus is not secure like others has lock. I don't know just need someone to help me.. my email is aiza. [protected]@yahoo.com.. can u guys check if this company real??? Thank you

• HI, every body complaint about the company is not the problem, Customs clearance work involves preparation and submission of documentations required to facilitate export or imports into the country, representing client during customs examination, assessment, payment of duty and co taking delivery of cargo from customs after clearance along with documents, Therefore, a freight audit is the process of examining, adjusting and verifying freight bills for accuracy. 'Freight costs. Costs incurred by the merchant in moving goods, by whatever means, from one place to another under the terms of the contract of carriage, Your country's de minimis value determines if local customs will assess a duty or tax on your shipment. Duties and VAT are calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods (item + insurance + shipping). Any duties and taxes on your international shipment will be billed directly to you by the global carrier.

• What happens, if cargo not cleared by importer. ... If you do not file bill of entry within 30 days of arrival of goods, the custodian of cargo can resell goods after obtaining necessary permission from customs. The importer needs to be given notice by custodian in this regard about any such auction.

More Fast Transport & Delivery Courier Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      Jul 29, 2019

Hello aiza, im also in that situation.it made me think that this courier is scam together witg my boyfriend.

• Hu
      Sep 30, 2019

@Toby16 That is the best cargo, my dear, their problem is if you cant pay you taxes the we not deliver to you home.
    if you are call them scammer that means, you dont have money to pay them.

• Je
      Jul 29, 2019

Well not only you guys are victim of that scammer man.. Im also almost victim of that. But thank God for being not so wealthy.. why? I also have boyfriend who sending me a package with the engagement ring inside and money. We meet there on tagged dating app. His name is Charles Saman. He send the package through fast transport delivery courier.. when the package arrived in the Philippines that [censored]ing company call me that the package is arrived and need to pay 35, 000 for the clearance and tax charges actually they are 3 mens. Named Charles Saman, Jason Edward and James smith. Be careful of this men.

• Hu
      Sep 30, 2019

Now no need to worry about package your things, Best CARGO, Fast Transport & Delivery Courier Services, I send package through cargo to my sister in philippines she receive package after paying the taxes, the deliver. thanks to them.

• @hulkJacob6 Thanks for working with us sir.

• Al
      Oct 03, 2019

My bf sent me a package its already arrived here in Philippines then they ask me to pay 36, 575 pesos for taxes so i can claim my package tell me about this company guys i so curious if i will pay it because they call me that i can pay it in 7 eleven and villarica pawnshop you know ashley ferreras she told me that when i go to 7 eleven i need to call her help me guys. Is it a scam?

• @Allyne Freight shipping is the process of transporting commodities, goods and cargo by land, sea or air. Common types of freight shipping over the road include truckload, less than truckload (LTL) and intermodal. Freight itself can be defined as the goods transported by truck, train, ship or plane. Time for payment is scam do we look stupid to you ALLYNE

• Ka
      Nov 09, 2019

I also have a package that send my boyfriend to this FTDCS and i wonder why did i pay the taces cost of 35, 575 and ashley ferrera says that i can send the money through 7eleven .. help me guyss it is a scam or not ?

• @karenn Canque Freight shipping is the process of transporting commodities, goods and cargo by land, sea or air. Common types of freight shipping over the road include truckload, less than truckload (LTL) and intermodal. Freight itself can be defined as the goods transported by truck, train, ship or plane. Time for payment is scam do we look stupid to you KERENN CANQUE.

• Fr
      Nov 11, 2019

@karenn Canque My future husband sent package to me, when the package arrived here in Philippines they ask me money for cash delivery 3k plus, 50k for penalty and 80k for money laundering certificate...and now they told me my box Will arrive tomorrow again at my hometown...is this scam?