Farmers Insurance Group — liability claim
On 8/19 my neighbor Randall Parker backed out of his driveway and hit my parked car. I filed a claim, got estimate and provided pictures. Claim number [protected].
I was told the claim was accepted and I would be mailed a check. The claims agent (aaron) then began not acceping my calls, his spervisor told me she would personally handle it two fridays ago and mail me a check. (Heather). No check arrived i was told a second time it would be mailed, again it did not arrive. I was told they sent it to the wrong address, they would issue another check and overnight it. The check did not arrive I asked for a tracking number . The tracking number turned out to be fake. Which brings us to now. No payment for my damages.
More Farmers Insurance Group Complaints & Reviews
- Farmers Insurance - bad customer service 
- Farmers Insurance - renters insurance is a rip off! 
- Farmers Insurance - lake of help from my dm thomas mundell 
- Farmers Insurance - auto insurance 
- Farmers Insurance - unauthorized billing 
- Farmers Insurance - nerissa berry is not trustworthy
- Farmers Insurance - claim #3008087539
- Farmers Insurance Group - auto insurance - bait and switch
- Farmers Insurance Group - dirty business / auto insurance
- Farmers Insurance - response time in settling a claim