Fantastic Sams Franchise CorporationI asked for a boliage for my daughters hair.

The stylist Christina was showed a picture and asked if she could do my daughters hair this way she said yes and when It was done it was ash and mostly blonde. It was not what I asked for at all. I asked her for dark at the root and to melt into the ends.

She charged me almost $300 dollars. Rediculous!

Then I complained and told her that the color was wrong and she said to bring her back and she would fix it the next day she worked.

So we returned the put the darker color in however the color she added she did not do a good job of melting into the ends. So the ends were no longer blonde.

On top of that she had the nerve to charge me again 60.00. Because she used product. Well she wouldn't be using product if she would have gotten it right the first time.

I'm just so disappointed and my daughters hair is damaged because it's been died too many times and it didn't look great for pictures.

First 2 pictures is what I asked for 2nd two pictures is where she colored mostly brassy blonde then the last picture she added dark at the top but the blend toward the bottom she covered the blonde highlighted areas leaving it Ashey grey. My daughter is 16 and very unhappy ☹️ after spending close to 400.00

I will never ever trust fantastic Sam's for hair dye again!

I am expecting every penny refunded.

Da