Family Savings Club — $100 gift card never received. police say it is a scam!
I never received the promised $100 gift card and got charged twice on my debit card within 3 seconds. Two different amounts totalling over $50! I am on a fixed income and will now, not be able to make it through the month! Please close these scammers down! They have been getting away with this for too long!
They go by the name Family Savings and either call you or send a mailer, saying that you won a gift card for $100.00 to use at Walmart, ect. They say they need your credit card info to charge a small fee to overnight the card. They do not send a card overnight. In a week or so, you get a packet with info on the program which gets you discounts on online purchases. These discounts are available without the membership. If you try to call and cancel the discount you cannot get through to a live agent as you must. They charge your card whatever they want! These scammers have been doing this for a long time and need to be stopped!
More Family Savings Club Complaints & Reviews
- Family Savings Club - I was offered $100 gift card that I never received 
- Family Savings Club - billing 
- Family Savings Club - took my money and lied
- Family Savings Club - 100 dollar gift card and unauthorized charges 
- Family Savings Club - kept charging me even I already cancelled it. 
- Family Savings Club - family savings club
- Family Savings Club - fake company/ scam
- Family Savings Club - membership fees $19.95 per month
- Family Savings Club - requesting baning information
- Family Savings Club - scammers