Family Savings ClubI was offered $100 gift card that I never received

C

I received a phone call [protected]) March 09, 2016 from the Family Saving Club that offered me a $100 free Gift card because, as they put it I was the lucky winner after visiting a website. Then commenced to convince me that they needed my personal information to send me my free $100 gift card in the mail. I was very reluctant at first but they gave me I thought was the supervisor and it took them sometime to convince me they were legit! I finally gave them the information they requested. Now today 04/15/2016, no gift card and I happened to check my Bank statement and this company is withdrawing money from my account. Like the other individuals there was to be a one time $3.89 charge and I was to receive the gift card in the mail..Now they are withdrawing money from my Bank account..This is a big ripoff folks, so please be aware.

• La
    Laquiesha Bailey May 06, 2016

I went through the same. Then they had such ugly attitudes about it.

Comments

• La
    Laquiesha Bailey May 06, 2016

Did I mention, they had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to keep them for a fee of $220-240 a year? WTF????????????????

Jaded BlackWoman Apr 24, 2018

i just got this call from them and i googled the company while we were in the phone. this complaint came up, so i told the guy i don’t want the gift card. if i win something, there should be absolutely no cost to me. telling me that his supervisor would get on the phone and give me a confirmation number meant nothing. telling me they’re licensed by the better business bureau meant nothing. the whole conversation was sketchy from start to finish. plus he sounded unprofessional. the call came from [protected].

• Ta
    tammyc25 Nov 14, 2019

I fell for this too, canceled my credit card as soon as I searched this company. This is ridiculous that these people are allowed to do this sh... and there's no way for law enforcement to be able to stop them. You live and learn, they're not getting anything from me.

• Cy
    Cynthia obowansky Jan 07, 2020

@tammyc25 what information have you gotten so far?

Not cheated Jun 22, 2020

Thank you all for your posting about Family Savings Club. I received a card for Mr the $100. Do I called the number. They agreed I was a winner and for $2.88 fee by Credit Card or Checking account, they would send me the Gift Card for $100. My wife said no, and I as well concurred. We stated we would consider and call back and gave no info. We checked/verified info on line and saw these postings. We decided NOT to proceed. It must be a scam as indicated. If We won, they should just send the check. No need for a $2.88 fee. Thank you all for posting these comments on line. Others DO NOT AGREE TO DO IT. It appears to be a scam.

• Os
    Osto Aug 03, 2020

Caution, Stay Away from Family Savings Club, They are leaches, trick masters. Any time someone says your receiving something too good, yet they want your credit card info, say no, and hang up. I was calling a medical billing department when some how by call got intercepted by these folks, and they said because of technical problems there is a delay, and as a courtesy and due to the covid 19 they (referring to the medical practice I was trying to reach) are giving a $100 gift card, and all I have to pay is $2.49. for the processing/mailing. While the lady was on the phone, I looked them up, questioned her on facts I was gathering and I inquired about, by doing so she hung up on me. By the way I asked if they are affiliated with the office I was calling, she said yes, that they were retained to make the offer-"LIES" RUN AWAY from this SCAM!!