Family Savings Club — I was offered $100 gift card that I never received
I received a phone call [protected]) March 09, 2016 from the Family Saving Club that offered me a $100 free Gift card because, as they put it I was the lucky winner after visiting a website. Then commenced to convince me that they needed my personal information to send me my free $100 gift card in the mail. I was very reluctant at first but they gave me I thought was the supervisor and it took them sometime to convince me they were legit! I finally gave them the information they requested. Now today 04/15/2016, no gift card and I happened to check my Bank statement and this company is withdrawing money from my account. Like the other individuals there was to be a one time $3.89 charge and I was to receive the gift card in the mail..Now they are withdrawing money from my Bank account..This is a big ripoff folks, so please be aware.
More Family Savings Club Complaints & Reviews
- Family Savings Club - billing
- Family Savings Club - took my money and lied
- Family Savings Club - 100 dollar gift card and unauthorized charges
- Family Savings Club - kept charging me even I already cancelled it.
- Family Savings Club - unauthorized payments
- Family Savings Club - family savings club
- Family Savings Club - 100.00 "free" walmart gift card
- Family Savings Club - 100.00 savings card
- Family Savings Club - fake company/ scam
- Family Savings Club - membership fees $19.95 per month