Family Feud — steve harvey
I have watched Family Feud for a very long time. The show is getting more and more vulgar and less and less family like.
As the world is getting worse every day, this show is doing the same thing. It's content has sexual innuendos constantly and it's no boundary questions have seemed to get out of hand. It is no longer a family after dinner show as it was in the past.
On the show today, November 26, Steve Harvey took the Lords name in vain. This is something that I take personal offense to. As a Christian I believe that using Gods name in a joke is a sin. Swearing should never be allowed on a TV show, especially at a time when families watch YV together.
I feel that Steve Harvey crossed a line today when he swore by using the Lords name in vain.
I sincerely hope that he is talked to about the way his bad language influences young people and not in a good way.
More Family Feud Complaints & Reviews
- Family Feud - stop this 
- Family Feud - inappropriate questions/answers 
- Family Feud - losing question 
- Family Feud - vulgar and offensive words 
- Family Feud - board responses referring to man's p* 
- Family Feud - ruined family feud show 
- Family Feud - your showed that aired tonight 
- Family Feud - show
- Family Feud - subject matter
- Family Feud - question regarding contestants conduct