Family Feudsteve harvey

B Nov 26, 2019 Review updated:

I have watched Family Feud for a very long time. The show is getting more and more vulgar and less and less family like.

As the world is getting worse every day, this show is doing the same thing. It's content has sexual innuendos constantly and it's no boundary questions have seemed to get out of hand. It is no longer a family after dinner show as it was in the past.

On the show today, November 26, Steve Harvey took the Lords name in vain. This is something that I take personal offense to. As a Christian I believe that using Gods name in a joke is a sin. Swearing should never be allowed on a TV show, especially at a time when families watch YV together.

I feel that Steve Harvey crossed a line today when he swore by using the Lords name in vain.

I sincerely hope that he is talked to about the way his bad language influences young people and not in a good way.

Sincerely,

Faith Terenzi
[protected]@comcast.net

• Te
    TellMeAboutIt82 Nov 27, 2019

Jesus Christ, calm down!

• De
    Dejavuct Jan 01, 2020

I agree. Tonight one question, "Name something a female stripper does better then the average woman"? I am watching this with my family. How is this a family friendly show?

• De