Menu
Family Feud
customer service contacts

Family Feud
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

140 complaints
4 resolved 136 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Family Feud. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Family Feud headquarters

1 Stephen Street
London W1T1AL
United Kingdom

What is Family Feud’s email address?

Family Feud’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Family Feud website

What category is Family Feud related to?

Family Feud is related to the Media & Publishing category.

What are the social media accounts of Family Feud?

What is Family Feud's Facebook?
Connect with Family Feud via Facebook at Family Feud
What is Family Feud's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Family Feud on YouTube at Family Feud

Overview of Family Feud complaint handling

140 Family Feud reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 12, 2009. The latest review Celebrity Family Feud was posted on Aug 1, 2022. The latest complaint inappropriate questions/answers was resolved on Jan 25, 2014. Family Feud has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 140 reviews. Family Feud has resolved 4 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Family Feud?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Family Feud Customer Service. Initial Family Feud complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Family Feud above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Family Feud. Discuss the issues you have had with Family Feud and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Family Feud’s complaints

B
12:35 pm EDT

Family Feud - Celebrity Family Feud

I put on celebrity family feud while watching with my 14 year old daughter, hoping it would go on without being inappropriate. The first question was regarding a place where you've never made love. I had to change the channel and it was disappointing because the show itself can be entertaining without the inappropriate questions. Please take this into consideration as you write your questions going forward.

J
4:36 am EDT

Family Feud - Family Fued

I like the Game Show channel and watch it frequently. I love most of the shows; however, I dislike the frequency that you show Family Feud. I find it vulgar and distasteful. I am 83 years and have insomnia and turn on my television. It seems that Family Feud is always on. Please show your other shows. I respectfully ask you to consider my request. Thank you.

A
12:02 pm EDT

Family Feud - Show on TV

This show is supposed to be a Family show. The questions and answers are NOT appropriate for children and are offensive to some adults. It should be clean and fun to the entire family. I grew up watching the show and loved it. Now I cannot watch it, nor my children. I like Steve Harvey but the cursing needs to stop also... It is not a professional show at...