Family Dollar Stores — store did not open at correct time.
I waited earlier this morning, 8 am to 9:30 am. The store never opened. I must have seen 60 customers come and leave. Finally I gave up, once at home i called the store. No answer. I continued calling until finally a woman answered, I asked what time they opened, she replied we are open now.
During my wait, a police officer looked inside and pulled the doors. He then went sit in his car. He stayed in the parking lot.
I'm 77 yrs. I'm grateful to be able to do my shopping at family dollar. I wasnt able to do that today. I dont know when I will make it there again.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were