Family Dollar Stores — store manager parks his car in the middle of two parking spots for customers in front of the building
This happens everyday this particular manager works. Last I checked, Family Dollar doesn't sell cars, so why does he get to park in spots that should be for customers? What other company allows store managers to park in front of the building as if they had their own "showroom". This is clearly unacceptable as it shows complete neglect for seniors to easy access to the front door! This is shocking to say the least as I was under the impression that customers mean a lot to the business. I guess this particular manager didn't get that memo. This should be an easy fix if the corporate office will make that simple call. Come on guys, do the right thing on this one!
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were