Family Dollar Storesstore manager/injury

Ki Sep 19, 2019 Review updated:

On September 17th at approx. 8:00 PM I went into Family Dollar to see what kinds of Halloween decorations they had. There was there was a lot of merchandise thrown all over the floor there was also a white substance. While walking down the aisle I slipped on the white substance on the floor I twisted my left foot at the time that it happened I didn't think that anything was wrong other than I had Twisted it . I went directly home after leaving the store and I went to bed. Throughout the night I was in severe pain so the following morning I took myself to the Saint Mark's Hospital Emergency Department at that time the doctor did x-rays on my left foot and found that I have a broken foot after I left the hospital I went back into the Family Dollar to ask the person that was working who happened to be the store manager how to contact the corporate office and I told her what it happened she asked me did you slip on the white stuff on the floor and I told her yes I had I asked her again it to give me the phone number to the corporate office she told me that I was a liar and that I couldn't prove that I had injured myself inside that store so I asked her to get the security footage because I had in fact twisted my foot and broken my foot inside of your store she verbally abused me she started screaming at me told me that I was a liar and so I didn't feel I needed to be treated in such and such a way and so I left the store I've been trying to contact someone over the phone after this incident happened since it happened and I've been unable to speak with anyone I have contacted an attorney and I do intend on pursuing this matter I would appreciate it if someone from Family Dollar's corporate office complaint department would contact me my telephone number is [protected]

Comments

• Th
      Sep 19, 2019

If you didn’t report it before you left then you’re [censored]ed.