Family Dollar Stores — service
It's bad enough going into the store with all of the trash sitting around. However tonight I stopped in for 3 items versus running into Walmart. The line was at least 10 customers deep. There was one cashier, when I walked to the back of the store there were two more employees. I said can one of you go up and help the lady up there, there is a long line of people. The guy said "no we've got to get this truck unloaded". This was during the 5:00 pm hour when traffic in our rural town is busiest. Needless to say I set my basket down and left. Walmart got my business.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were 
- Family Dollar - horrible management