Family Dollar Stores / racist employee, manager
Employee and manager wanted to strip me of my rights by forcing me to leave my property alone. Unattended at the register. I walk in and the 2 staff were apparently bored and decided to force me to leave my pack in my wheelchair. First problem is my medications are in my pack. And if I have an "episode". I would not have immediate access to that.
My issue is a WOMAN can come in with an oversized purse, correct?
I refuse to be stripped of my rights !!!
By a SEXIST POLICY. I'm not even getting into the assumption that YOUR EMPLOYEES ASSUME I WOULD HAVE STOLE SOMETHING. Not acceptable ever. This is not the way to treat a disabled person !! Sorry for the rant, but I am greatly disturbed by this, as you can see that this is sent to you at 4:30 a.m. Friday. Before I let my friends at the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION know how I was treated I just wanted to see if your organization cares for the disabled at all... rant over, thanks for your time. Hope to get a response... soon
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564