Family Dollar Stores / all of your candy and the air conditioning in the store
Yes I am a daily shopper in your Main St Wellsville ohio store. I spend a lot of money in there. You guys should be ashamed of yourself for letting your customers and your employees even come into this store. It is over a hundred degrees in there. Actually it is cooler outside than in there. No fans are allowed and no doors aloud opened for any kind of air flow. All of your chocolate candy is nothing but melted together mush. If you want people to patronize your Family Dollar Store, I think it would be a good idea to FIX YOUR AIR CONDITIONING UNIT. this is been an on going thing for about 4 yrs now. The money your company brings in you should be ashamed of yourselves. I am calling the local health Department on you. This is not legal at all. It's like tieing a dog outside in the hot sun. I bought a bag of reese's cups and they are completely melted together. I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER AT ALL. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU COME DOWN HERE AND WORK IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A PICTURE OF YOUR MELTED REESE'S CUPS.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care