Family Dollar Stores — access issues
Today at roughly 2pm I was in my neighborhood store doing my usual shopping. Nothing out of the ordinary. I finished my shopping and got to the cashier (Bridgett) as I started to put my things on the counter she stated to me in front of other people that myself and service dog are not allowed in the store while he is not in his vest. I kindly told her that he is not required to have one on. She then stated that I am by there standards have to have one on or we are not allowed on the premises. She stated that I was lying and to show her the laws in which state this. I verbally recited them to her. ADA law does not require that a service dog have anything on identifying who he is or what he is for. She also continued to tell me that the store manager Joe is the person who is saying this. I requested to speak with him. As she then stated he is not working today but he works tomorrow. I asked what time does he come in and she told me don't worry about it to give her the information and she would give it to him. This is not the first issue I have had with her. Prior to this she yelled at myself and children in the store over shoes which again there is no law stating I have to wear shoes.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were