Family Dollar Stores — store manager
Very rude She attempted to make up a store policy that stated she had to keep all the money from the coupons she was very belligerent and she was eating at the same time she should be taught How to provide better customer service.She was yelling and being very rude saying that black people don't want to work for anything I don't think that has anything to do with her job title or returning an item to her store. I was very disappointed in her reactions and I will not be returning back to that store.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service