Family Dollar Stores — cashier is rude
November 2, 2019
I went into the store to buy one item that was less than a dollar. I had a $20 bill. The cashier asked if I had something else. I told her no. She looked at me like she didn't want to wait on me because I had $20. I don't know why. I have spent money in their store for years. The manager even knows me and she knows I'm not a trouble maker. I just asked the cashier if I was taking all of her change because I would have went to Dollar General, which is down the street. I told myself I'm not going to this store again.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service