Family Dollar — no product.. complaint
I was at your store.. The clerk rang me up.. I was leaving out the store and the alarm went off.. I was going to keep going.. but Helen Kilman asked me to come back.. I expected her to check the receipt.. She told me to walk to the door.. She's still holding the cart.. Suggesting I was stealing.. When she pushed the cart up it beeped.. The manager on duty came up.. I was really upset.. My head is throbbing right now.. May have to got to er.. I'm so upset.. The manager picked up the washcloths and started some tag was still on them that caused the alarm.. I'm embarrassed in front of a store full of people and i'm not going to accept this.. I'm contacting a lawyer in the morning.. Totally uncalled for. All she had to do was check receipts.. I'm not going to sit down on this..
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service