Fairfield Inn and Suites — new management has a severe problem with an army veteran receiving orders from amazon.com!
New Management states to me as an Army Veteran that I can willing spend cash money, up to $1000 or more for a week or two week stay, however Im not allowed to receive Amazon packages pre-ordered for my childrens birthday gifts! This particular hotel out all hotels I have stayed at in the Charlotte, North Carolina area has never denied me the rights to receive mail or packages from an authorized company. This is highly ridiculous and very unprofessional hotel quality for a New Manager! As her attitude towards the situation was very ill-mannered and shows a bias towards Army Veterans staying here as a temporary business trip. If Fairfield Inn Suites by Marriott is willing to lose business do to this situation the future for any Veterans staying at this location would greatly depete! I have never had this problem months prior before this New Manager has stepped into the building office. Army Veterans know how to conduct quality business when it presents itself unfortunately Google review for this hotel would be at a 2 star possible 1 star rating!
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - Complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - call in reservation