Factory Direct / Rlogistics / refund not received as per policy
Im writing to inform you about a recent event at your Dundas store.
I bought an apple I pad 2 and asked the Manager who also invoiced it for me that, would I be able to return and get my money back if this product has defects? she as I remember her name, Alexandria replied "Yes, of course".
When I took the ipad to home and tried to turn it on, it started glitching. I came back and reported the problem and asked for a refund as the other ipads they had were with more scratches and dents.
The staff at duty refused to refund and in spite gave me an option to have store credit. I requested them to call their manager and refund as per policy. Surprisingly, the manger also refused them for a refund although its quiet clearly written in the return policy to refund within 10 days of purchase if product is defected.
The staff also struggled a lot with the product themselves (can be asked) and also realized that the product has issues
as its glitching and hanging repeatedly. They witnessed it by taking the product back and issuing me a store credit against the company policy for return within 10 days.
I urge you to kindly look into the matter and advise the store manager to refund my payment as soon as possible.
I can be reached at my cell # [protected].
Waiting for a prompt action,
More Factory Direct / Rlogistics Complaints & Reviews
- Factory Direct Superstore.com - Bad service 
- Factory Direct Superstore - Merchandise not sent 
- Factory Direct Cellular - order not received 
- Factory Direct / Rlogistics - substance abuse workplace
- Factory Direct - Purchase Drive way Patrol from Factory Direct store on Jan 06th 2016 
- Factory Direct / Rlogistics - insulted at the st laurent blvd., location in ottawa
- Factory Direct Remodeling - They have been rude, incompetent and unapologetic