Eyemart Express — bait and switch
I saw their add on TV for two pairs of progressives for just under $170. As I would have to travel for an hour to get there I called to make sure that was the cost and there would be no added fees. I was assured that was the price I would pay plus tax. So I went in for my eye exam and headed down there on one of my few days off. There were very few frames in the $39 range which I was told was what was included in the special. Ofcourse you were not told this on the phone. Anyhow after searching there was only one frame that worked for me in the $59 range so I would have to pay the $40 difference. Then as I was being measured she said the lenses would be much more because they fall into the medium size. So my glasses that were advertised at under $170 jumped to $350 before taxes. That was a price I could not swallow and felt like it was the typical 'Bait and Switch Game' they were playing with the customers. We walked out at that point and drove the hour home.
More Eyemart Express Complaints & Reviews
- Eyemart Express - defective eye glasses
- Eyemart Express - eyemart express fiasco
- Eyemart Express - false advertising
- Eyemart Express - employee
- Eyemart Express - extremely slow delivery
- Eyemart - Walk in's not welcome !
- Eyemart Express - poor service & dishonesty
- Eyemart Express - service
- Eyemart Express - Eye glasses - - lenses
- Eyemart Express - pretty much everything.