Experian Info Exd.com CADave Jones

This website Experian info exd.com CA has been charging my bank acct. for months, and I can't get ahold of them to stop the charges.

• Fr
    frieda m ambrose Sep 07, 2013

there are so many free credit report that you don't know which one that you are paying for every month. So will you please give me phone number and correct link so that I may get the right one. My name is Frieda Ambrose

• Bm
    BMorrison99 Oct 30, 2012

DO NOT USE EXPERIAN.COM to order your credit report! I paid the $19.00 for my credit report just because I did not want to get some sort of monthly fee. $100.00 later, and I am finally not paying for my credit report!!! What a joke!!! I read the fine print, and I promise it was NOT THERE! Which is why I paid the more money for my credit report!!! what a SCAM!

• Bm
    BMorrison99 Oct 30, 2012

What a COMPLETE JOKE!!! i paid the $19.00 to access my credit report and then I get hit for $19.07 / month. What a complete scam. DO NOT USE EXPERIAN.COM to order your credit report!!!

• Do
    DonnaS K Jul 03, 2012

This is such a crock! There was no service provided. We were trying to find a mortgage and had to pull our credit reports. We had to pay for each of them. It's not worth a penny much less $14.95 a month. It's been on our account for over a year, neither of us recall signing up for this "service" and after speaking to two different customer service reps to cancel it, it's still showing up. I've sent my complaint to the better business bureau and my bank. BTW, the bank was the only way I could get any information on this charge.

• Gs
    gswarren40 Jun 04, 2012

Same thing happened to me so they cut the 17.95 to 8.95and I said OK. They wouldn't give me any money whatsowever. I couldn't find phone number. But I will use the two u gave me. Thanks

• Li
    LIZCHEY TORRES SANTA Sep 12, 2011

BUENAS TARDES
    LE HABLA LA SR. LIZCHEY TORRES Y NECESITO SABER POR QUE RAZON ME ESTAN COBRANDO MENSUALMENTE $14.95 A LA TARJETA DE MI ESPOSO SE HA LO QUE SE HA QUIERO ELIMINARLO YA...

• Pa
    pandapanda Aug 31, 2011

I had an unauthorized charge from the same company and I called [protected] to cancel the service. It took a couple minutes, I spoke to a real person, and I was not charged again. I did not try to get back the $14.95 I was charged. It seems like more of a hassle than it's worth. You have to request a fraud request form and prove your bank won't cover the charges, which seems ridiculous.

• Na
    Natlee Aug 01, 2011

I have the same problem I paid a dollar for my credit report online then they started taking money but I will make sure they cant get another dime. There is no way to contact them because they are a rip off company. If I find out anymore I will make sure I post it.