Excell Trading SystemsDigital Mind BoxChristopher Clegg tried to scam me for 450$!

A

Recently one of the guys from warrior forum tried to scam me. He is known as Christopher Clegg Daniel Faraday and his company is Excell Trading Systems Digital Mind Box. And I believe he is the same person as discussed here.

Basically, he tried to get back part of the money for work that has been done already, and done well. He opened disputes on the total sum of 450$ (screen), and said to Paypal that I didn’t work and clients were very unhappy, so they want the money back. This was complete opposite of reality. Gladly, I had 172 pages of skype conversation recorded, and hundreds of emails to prove the truth to paypal. This took 3 weeks, but I won the cases, this Thursday (19.07.2012).

What I actually wanted to say with this – Chris (or whatever his real name is) seems to be quite experienced in fooling other people. He told me stories about him and his business from the very beginning, when I started to work for him. And I believed him at first.. then I realized it’s all lies. I worked for him for ~two and a half months and after that he said he sold his company, so my position was closed. After a week or so he delivered this “paypal surprise” saying that he suffered tremendous charge-backs from clients and he must do this, and he is very sorry. Sure.

On top of being a liar, he is extremely irresponsible, unreliable, and plain lazy. He dragged communication with few clients for weeks, while job could be done in few days. He is creating and using fake paypal screenshots for selling his websites (and very likely that he use these for WSO’s) and he is doing all kind of illegal stuff, just to make money.

So you better stay away from him and his web design services and anything else he has to offer.

Aleks

p.s. - I will try to spread the message across marketing forums. My thread was deleted from Warrior Forum! I can't believe it, I suppose it is run by scammers as well.

Christopher Clegg tried to scam me for 450$!