Eversity University onlineFinancial aid

Prior to applying it was understood by my financial aid counselor that the only way I could attend was through financial aid. Completed the Masters in Criminal Justice Program but unable to receive my degree because a balance has been sent to a collection agency for over $200.o0 dollars. No one can explain why it was not covered under financial aid or why I was not notified prior to finishing. Now I find out the degree is worthless because it is not regionally accrediated.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices