EuropeByNet.comAvoid like the plague

We ordered some expensive furniture from Europebynet because their prices were reasonable. They promised to deliver in a short timeframe and their site had strong reviews. Boy were we fooled.

They took our money but didn't deliver the furniture for over 5 months. When we asked where the furniture was they kept saying it should be there next week. When it arrived it was not the size they advertised on their website and it was badly damaged in shipping.

After 10 months they have:

1) not refunded our money

2) not arranged to pick up the furniture for return to the UK

3) misrepresented information to our credit card company about our claim so our credit card company (Citibank) has permanently denied our claim

We plan to sue Europebynet in the UK courts.

Do not order anything from Europebynet unless you are prepared to lose your investment. They are clearly not reputable.

• Jt
    jtenge Nov 28, 2009

I had a bad experience with Europebynet also. They have no integrity!

• Dl
    dlayjung May 07, 2009

Same experience here...
    Any update on the court process?

• Gr
    Greg Sep 19, 2008

I have had exactly the same experience. Have you had any luck suing them? I may be interested in joining you if you are still in progress. Greg

• Wi
    wilson Aug 06, 2008

I ordered furniture from europebynet. the dining table was scuffed and after three months, there was no response to my complaint. The coffee table which I ordered had its finishing coat bubble up and peel off. Again, I received no response from europebynet.com.

Do not do business with this company. They do not stand behind what they sell and cannot be trusted.