Equity AcceleratorLie to their customer

i received a letter from the company regarding their Equity Accelerator program; I called in and spoke with the sales rep on the program, and was told I am qualified for the program and he gave me the details on how much I can save if I enrolled this program. yesterday I received a welcome letter from the company, on the letter I was asked to pay the mortgage bi-weekly and the numbers was more than $100 each payment than what I was told last time.

This company was lied to their customer.

More Equity Accelerator Complaints & Reviews