Enterurl.comI would not recommend this service at all

P

I had the same negative experience with enterurl.com as the others have been reporting! I signed up for the 3 month blast and the thing that was the most frustrating is that every single month, I had to email them asking them to submit my blast! They did not do anything automatically or proactively with this service and each month, I would wait for my blast to occur and days would go by where nothing would happen. I had to email them every month asking why my submission did not occur, and it took several emails to get a response and then my blast would occur. I did get responses from Adam in support but it took several attempts and lots of stress. And after all that frustration, I saw absolutely NO BENEFIT from the submissions, not even a trace of more visitors to my site. I would not recommend this service at all and I hope to find something better to drive more visitors to my site!

More Enterurl.com Complaints & Reviews

• Cy
    CyberMaster Mar 12, 2015

I agree !

Sorry my English is not perfect because i'm french.

I'have try SEO Blast for three month and looking to my ggogle webmaster Tools. I don't find any new links to my website.
    I wrote to them and they never answer to my mail.

They are just a thief group !!! DON'T USE ENTER URL