Employee Provident Fund Office, GurgaonPF not Settled 3 yrs already gone

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

Dear Sir,

Subject: Provident Fund No: HR/GGN/27568/0406 - not settled.

This is with reference to the settlement of claim for provident fund. Orange Business Services has submitted my Provident Fund settlement forms (Form 19, 10C and Form 13) to your office on 4th July, 2007 and the same has been accepted in your office on 28th August, 2008.

I am sorry to state that I have neither got my provident fund settled nor any response from your office till date, despite writing several reminders to your office at the mail id. sro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in.

I shall be highly grateful if you could help me obtaining my hard earned provident fund at the earliest.

Yours faithfully.



  • Sa
    santosh b. kadam Jun 12, 2010


    0 Votes
  • Sa
    santosh b. kadam Jun 12, 2010

    Dear sir/madam
    My account number is FD 9420/123.
    Duly filled form number 19. 10 ch. has already been deposited on 10 august 2009 by my last employer NEW ERA CONTROL DEVICES PVT LTD. Gurgaon for the withdrawl Kindly help me. out get the same immedietely & let me know the status per return E-MAIL.
    Thanks with Regards.
    santosh kadam.

    0 Votes
  • Ru
    Rujuta C May 20, 2010
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer


    My PF number is HRGGN / 25204 / 56192. I have submitted the PF form to the PF office in Nov 2009 and not received the PF till date. I have been calling the PF office since last 1 month to get the status but no one answers the calls. I have tried calling the numbers
    [protected]/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7 / 8. None of the phone is reachable. This is really frustrating. At least there should be some means on which we can contact. How can they be so irresponsible? Please help. Whom should we escalate the matter to?

    0 Votes
  • Be
    Benu Anand Feb 27, 2010

    Dear Sir,

    My Ac No - HR/FBD/10640/30038 .
    I had send Forms for withdrawl of PF amount. And i was told that You get your
    amount in 45 days . But its been more than 2 months, I havent heard anything from the PF office. Kindly check the status and mail me on the below mentioned email address.
    Please do need full action .

    With regards
    Benu Anand
    [email protected]

    0 Votes
  • Me
    Mehandi Sharma Jan 03, 2010

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I am Mehandi Sharma, writing to seek your help in my P.F. issue. After getting all the paper work done from my company IBM Daksh (gurgaon), where i worked for near about 11 months, I submitted my provident fund clearance document to PF office (Plot no-43, sector-44, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002). I was told that it takes around 60 days to get the money but unfortunately till date nothing has been credited into my account. No acknowledgment was given to me either, at the time of submission of the papers. My PF a/c no is HR/FBD/10640/39249.

    Thus, i request you to look into the matter and seriously asap.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Mehandi Sharma
    Ex Employee - IBM Daksh
    Employee ID-86816

    0 Votes
  • Bi
    BIBHUTI BHUSAN DASH Nov 09, 2009

    Dear Sir,
    My Ac No - HR/9521/460 . I had submitted my PF in 10 Aug, 2009 . I was told that You get your
    amount in 45 days . But after 90 days I would not get my status . Please do need full action .

    With regards
    Bibhuti Bhusan dash
    [email protected]

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.