emerson cf450not freezing

2/10/2013 we found out the freezer stopped working. All food spoiled. The compressor is not coming on. It is only 1.5 yrs old. Very disappointed.

• Tm
    T. Maxwell Dec 05, 2014

My Emerson 3.5 chest freezer died and spoiled my food. About $60 dollars of food was thrown away., Purchased the freezer from Target about 2 years ago. I'm disabled and live on a fixed income and can not afford to replace the food are pay for freezer repairs. I called Target and Emerson with my complaints and no one seem to care. I was told to repair or replace at my expense, I will no longer shop at Target or purchase another Emerson product. I will also warn family and friends of the way staff from both companies treated me with rudeness and disrespect.