The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ember Inns — Simply awful
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I visited the Hardwick Arms in Sutton Coldfield with my wife in January 2009. The pub was cold and we over heard a gentleman customer inform the lady manager about this and she told him to go home then. My wife mentioned the food was served warm and not hot. The lady manager who was dresses very untidy grabbed the food off the table and stormed off to the kitchen, did not say a word and brough the food back about 4 minutes later without an aplology.
We got up and walked out.
More Ember Inns Complaints & Reviews
- Ember Inns - Bad food and Service
- Ember Inns - poorly cooked food
- Ember Inns - rude ignorant bar manager
- Ember Inns - Bloody awful
- Ember Inns - Poor Service, cold surroundings
- Ember Inns - Lack of choice
- Ember Inns - Food and service
- Ember Inns - food
- Ember Inns - Vouchers
- Ember Inns - poor service, lack of staff etc