Elliott Stone Law FirmThis attorney didn't nothing!

Z

OMG. Don’t hire attorney from Elliot Stone Law Firm. I have hired this man and he left me with the same problems as I had before. I had the credit and because of it I needed to find good attorney. This man said that he could solve my problem and helped me to pay the debt back. However, he only talked too much and did nothing. He got $1, 300 for the services and did nothing. I am serious, he only pretends that he works, but in reality he does nothing.