Elder Helpers — cannot get help because all numbers for volunteers don't work.
On September 26, 2019 I made a donation of $50.00 to Elder Helpers to find a volunteer to assist me. I have tried to contact every volunteer near me (within 20 miles). None of the numbers work. They have all been either disconnected, constant busy signal over a period of several says or they say the person I am trying to reach is not at that number. This is a complete waste of $50.00 a month that I do not have to waste. Please discontinue my $50.00 recurring donation immediately and refund my initial donation of $50.00
More Elder Helpers Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elderhelpers.org - volunteer organization 
- [Resolved] Elderhelpers.org - then need only money 
- [Resolved] Elderhelpers.org - waste of money - refusing refund 
- [Resolved] Elderhelpers.org - fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Elder Helpers - don't pay them and ask about everything in advance 
- [Resolved] Elder Helpers - safety false advertising and no training 
- [Resolved] elderhelpers.org, - refund on $50. fee for application for a ramp 
- Elder Helpers - dissatisfied with service (can't find anyone to help) 
- [Resolved] Elderhelpers.org - blocked my account 
- [Resolved] Elder Helpers - I have never been contacted about my paid for services.