EFlow — electric vehicle registration
On the 6/1/2020 I registered my new EV 201D2368 with EFlow. I was told that I would emailed with a few days and that any EV discounts would be reflected in my next bill. I was not contacted despite ringing them on 5 occasions during January
I received the bill on 4/2/2020 and the EV discount has not been applied. I have rang eflow twice and they said "it'll probably be reflected on the next bill". The refuse to ring me back or email me and I was even told today that the section that deals with this doesn't have any phones!!!
I am frustrated at the lack of communication and they are blatantly trying to extract as much money from me as possible
More EFlow Complaints & Reviews
- EFlow - Unspecified Charges 
- EFlow - Notice to pay charge 
- EFlow - incompetent customer service 
- EFlow - poor customer service and not helpful 
- EFlow - toll charges
- EFlow - so-called "customer service"
- EFlow - unfair fines re m50 dublin toll charge
- EFlow - absolutely dreadful company
- EFlow - eflow unpaid toll notice
- EFlow - appeal a penalty