eCampus.comFake usps tracking number!

S

To all who have received a confirmation email with a usps tracking number that there was no record of on the uspswebsite: if you still have the number you should go to the usps website and fill out the contact us form and ask them to see what your number really is. I was told that mine was a receipt number and not a tracking number. It is generated when someone receives a package. Because of this I have filed a mail fraud report with the usps. I suspect that they give everyone a receipt number when they don't have the book in stock, so then you can't see if they really shipped your book. Since they are committing this scam by giving us a usps tracking number and then saying that the usps doesn't scan all tracking numbers into their system when you ask why there is no record, then this could be mail fraud. If enough people have the usps looking in to this, then maybe we can make them change their ways. There is strength in numbers!!!

• Bi
    birawiah Sep 01, 2011

Purchased a textbook from them on 8/14/11. They have refused to ship the book, and all my attempts at contacting them are ignored. Terrible customer service. Fraudulent business practices. They take your money and refuse to work with you. I have not received my book that I ordered and they refuse to answer my email so I can cancel the order and receive a refund. I am filing complaints with Attorney General of my state and KY, plus with the BBB.