Easy Spirit - The Jones Group — heels & soles deteriorate & crumble
I purchased Easy Spirit boots a few seasons ago described as follows: Esbolder black easy soft #[protected], 9-1/2 D, bar code # [protected]. I wore the boots maybe about five times in the season of purchase. On 3/22/13 I got out the boots which had been stored in their original box in my closet. I put on one boot and reached for the other boot but then noticed that the heel of the boot I had on had completely crumbled into a mess. I paid about $150 for the boots. I have been struggling with unemployment for quite a while and can't afford to buy new boots every year and don't see why I should have to expect that I won't be able to have a pair of boots be wearable for more than one year. This is wrong on so many levels especially environmental considerations. I contacted Easy Spirit and was told that they would only issue a coupon for merchandise purchase as compensation on boots that had a "structural problem" and had purchased within a year. This problem of disintegrating heels & soles is now rampant and The Jones Group obviously is not upholding the standard they quote on their website "Jones has built a reputation for excellence in product quality and value" - what a laugh.
More Easy Spirit - The Jones Group Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Spirit Shoes - sole comming unglued
- Easy Spirit Shoes - defective shoes
- Easy Spirit Shoes - heel deteriated
- Easy Spirit Outlet - Kittery, Me - uncomfortable sandals
- Easy Spirit Online - representative customer service
- Easy Spirit - tennis shoes
- Easy Spirit - mens easy spirit slip on shoes fell apart
- Easy Spirit - leather wedge shoes
- Easy Spirit - trying to call them for an exchange
- Easy Spirit - boot - eserle 16410815 explore24. size 9 1/2 width medium leather/textile man made upper. textile lining. balance man made. faux fur.