Menu

R
Author of the complaint
4:30 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I registered in December 2008. If you google my name my personal details and pictures of my family comes up under Easy aupair .com. It is wrong for this to happen this information was intended for registered aupairs to view and not everyone from any part of the world. I would urgently like my details to be removed.

15 comments
Dec 08, 2020 12:44 pm EST

*...make google complaints and complaints ICO (the UK GDPR body)...*

Dec 08, 2020 12:42 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same here guys. I signed up ages ago and have been trying for years to get the information taken down, which is now public.

The website looks to be registered in the UK so I went to the UK GDPR body (https://ico.org.uk/), who said they cannot do anything unless the data controller voluntarily takes the information down. I contacted google (https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/9685456) who said that the public data does not fall into a category which they would act upon.

All I can say is that if we continue to make google complaints and complaints to eventually and hopefully they will eventually do something.

On another note they are now called 'Top Au Pairs', probably because all the negative media on them.

N
Oct 25, 2018 12:10 pm EDT

I REGISTERED IN EASYAUPAIR 9 YEARS AGO! they will steal your profile!
After months of trying to find a family in this site I finally realized that most of it were fake profiles that never answered, lots of scammers trying to get money from you and also very strange people trying to get young people to other countries without even truly identifying themselves or making a believable/serious job offer.
You shouldn't trust any of the profiles or people on this site. Please don't use this site EVER!
YOU COULD END UP IN THE HANDS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKERS

On top of that I tried to delete or deactivate my profile many times, but it was impossible because they never took it from their site. Also they never replied to my messages and emails. After that they made my profile public on google and other engines so anyone in the world can see it.
It is been 9 years and my profile with my personal information and pictures is still on their site although I have no acces to it since I tried to deactivate it...

O
Nov 26, 2018 5:00 pm EST
Replying to comment of nononoir

Me too

Sep 24, 2018 5:22 am EDT

guys i need your help is this legit or not?
my employer paid the sum of 700GBP for my working visa in UK I used the site Easy Au pair uk

P
Oct 24, 2017 7:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My Name is Payne Croft Payne a Pharmacist and my wife is Ashley Neil she is presently suffering from Cancer of the Lungs, she was working in the non-profit sector focusing on childhood development, but now she has been hospitalized for almost 4 weeks now, So We need someone to help around our house--domestic tasks and to help care for my two kids ruby and Kimberly.

View 0 more photos
P
Oct 24, 2017 7:24 pm EDT

payneneil24@outlook.com

Aug 23, 2016 4:13 am EDT

this company has made my pictures and personal information public in browsers such as google. As per their terms and conditions they deactivate the acount once you do not logg in for 30 days. The last time I logged in was 3 years ago and nowadays my pictures and personal data are still on google. I want them to remove my infomation from their database and deactivate my profile totally.

L
Feb 04, 2012 12:18 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This seems to be a defunct business. I've tried paying for a membership twice (payments are processed by WorldPay), but the money is never retrieved. No matter whose email @easyaupair.com I try, I never have received a reply. This suggests a serious lack of customer service. Don't bother with this site.

O
Nov 26, 2018 4:58 pm EST
Replying to comment of LBMch

😔

X
Oct 14, 2013 2:24 pm EDT

oui easyaupair est un site qui ne supprime pas les informations personnelles malgré de multiples demandes. Depuis 3 ans que j'ai demandé à maintes reprises de si-upprimer mon compte et malgré tout les photos de mes enfants y sont toujours. Je ne suis pas tranquille vis à vis de cela.
Si qq trouve une solution pour enfin se retiré de ce site je prend l'information.
Site vraiment loin de ce que j'ai imaginé.
En plus les filles au pair qui prennent contact avec nous, les familles, au final elles demandent beaucoup plus d'argent que ce qui était convenu et au dernier moment demande qu'on leur paye le billet d'aller et retour ou autres choses.

Sep 29, 2013 12:59 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

These Nigerian ### have gone too far and apparrently they are good at it i almost lost 550€ i am from Kenya and i registered with easyaupair and i got response from what looked like potential families but then i learnt the hardway one. Week later that they were fraudsters, two families from the UK actually sent me a legit visa application document and a workpermit together with an agreement letter which i signed scanned and send back they had a fake attorney called Barrister Susan Wattford email me the documents it was all believable as they used official language.
Now to seal the deal they told me i should send 550€ to UK under my namr scan the transaction wedtern union receipt and send it to the attorney via email to shoe that i can support myself in UK before i receive my first salary(how clever) . Either way they scammed. Me though i didn't send the money i send them my pictures.

M
Nov 19, 2011 7:35 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yes yes...I was registered at 3 different nanny/au pair sites for several months until I found my current position in Moscow
Russia. I only ever received very poorly written and obviously bogus emails from this site. I found greataupair.com to be a far superior place to upload my details and seek a position. Even after I announced my found position on easy au pair, I still received bogus solicitations for several months. I agree...stay away from here.

Nov 05, 2011 11:58 pm EDT

Si, desde luego no existe ningun control y te envian unas solicitudes a traves del EASYAUPAIR que son fraudes totales.
Me parece que se ésta empresa tiene algo de seriedad deberia dar alguna explicación o crear algun tipo de control sobre esto que esta sucediendo a diario de lo contrario se supondria que éstos estafadores y timadores cuentan con el apoyo de ésta empresa.

V
Oct 12, 2011 2:55 pm EDT

I also am very verydisappointed with this website. I had many fraudulent and bogus aupairs contacting me through them. Further their aupair base was very limited to certain countries even if I requested other locations of origin for my aupair. I have used other websites before but this one is unprofessional and scary. Even when I sent a letter to them raising my concerns, they did not even respond. Horrible. Do not use this website for families or aupairs.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints