DVD Planet StoreFrauds

A

absolutely agree these guys are shonky as!! I bought from them and the credit card charge was attributed to http://www.greathomeDVD.com so I'm in the midst of complaining to them and within their 5 days of receipt policy so we'll see how it goes but advice to everyone else avoid both companies great home dvd is still up and running so DO NOT BUY!!!

• Sc
    s clark7 Nov 02, 2009

May they rot in HELL!
    I ordered a 48 dvd set. Not one of them is watchable and I got two sets of 1-24 instead of 1 set of 1-48. I emailed them with the order # and everything. They never emailed me back.