Duglands German ShepherdsPuppiesdirect.com

S

As a breeder who worked with puppiesdirect/purebred breeders for many years I would caution any breeders thinking of getting involved with them. They make more money than the breeder does and when puppy gets sick on flight they expect the breeder to pay all compensation. Unless you plan to deliver your pups or use a delivery system other than flying be very cautious of going through puppies direct. Since I've been going on my own my pups go quicker, I get to work more directly with the client purchasing my pups and I saved a lot of money!!