Dubai Gate Management ConsultancyFraud

V

Myself another victim of this fraud agency, taken AED 250 for registration. How can I get the money back. Will the police help us or not?. They are exploiting people . One thing is sure they cannot live all the time like this, one day the GOD will catch them.

• Ra
    Raghu K.A May 21, 2012

Then I must have got cheated today. They took away AED 200 from me. This agency called Dubai Gate Management Consultancy and
    Employment Services is situated on 2nd floor of Carrefour before Rola. They tell me that they will refund if I do not get a job and if I get a job, money not refundable. All fake !!!

• Ki
    kickdubaigateass Feb 11, 2012

Ok guys listen, these ppl are fake, but you can’t take them down legally, coz they don’t come to you, you go to them, they will continue to steal money from your brothers and sisters forever, only way to take them down is by using brute force, if you really wanna teach them a lesson n get your money back, contact me via ([email protected]), I suggest you look for a another job n come back to uae, coz they know you are on a visit, and u’ll be gone soon, believe me this is the only way.

• Te
    Teeje Jan 29, 2012

They have charged AED.450 from me and not responding at all after calling their office nos.as well as mobile no. which was provided one of his man inside the office.I do not know if this company is fraud as their are many complaints about the company.
    Today I visited their office above carrefour Bldg.2nd floor, Room 210 and I found it closed, though normally their doors are always open.It looks fishy.
    Now how to recover our money which they have squeezed from us.

• Fa
    fazi Oct 31, 2011

I am disappointed i lost AED 200/- if only i had checked this web before i paid the registration, it is always better to do some research about the company before making any payments, i never guessed the ladies work for such a fraud

• Ri
    rinuz81 Aug 12, 2011

Al Khan, Carrefour Express Building, 2nd Floor, Room 21o

• Ri
    rinuz81 Aug 12, 2011

I saw an ad in GNADS4U for a job opening. Once applied, they asked me to go for a walk-in interview. They did not check my CV or certificates.

They were hesitant to provide details about the company, and exact location. They asked me to call them when i reach behind Millenium Hotel, Buhairah Corniche. From there they gave me further instructions to find the building. Upon reaching there, I found out the company was called Dubai Gate Management Consultancy.

During interview they said I'd have to pay "REGISTRATION FEES" upon selection by their client company. They were not giving details on the company that is seeking to recruit me. Upon further persistent questioning, they said it's part of their group of companies. The office where the interview was taken was plain, with a few desks and chairs and two women sitting there. Didn't look like a part of a big group of companies to me.

Two days later they called me up and said i was selected, and that i had to go in for contract signing on saturday. Only then will they reveal the name of the company and other details. And they also asked me to pay 200 Dhs for Contract Typing Charges. This raised my suspicion, and doing a simple search on google and youtube with the company name revealed that they are a fraud company who have duped many job seekers like me. Comments on these pages show they have been at it since 2009 or earlier. And that they verbally/physically abuse anyone who goes back and asks for a refund.

Luckily, I saw all this before i went in there and got coaxed into paying up money i barely have.

Why is it that no one has taken any action? Can't anyone do a sting on such frauds?

gnads4u link: http://www.gnads4u.com/doc.html?_a=view&id=10120179&t=jobs

• Ge
    germany Apr 24, 2011

I went there for an interview and they asked 100dhms for registration! when i said i'll just cancel my application, they won't return the money!

DUBAI GATE is FAKE/FRAUD! The police authority should do something about this.

Azad Dec 24, 2010

Dubai Gate is located in Room 210, 2nd Floor above Carrefour Express Building, majaz 3, Sharjah.

BE CAREFUL.

Azad Dec 24, 2010

Dubai Gate is located in Room 210, 2nd Floor, above Carrefour Express Building, majaz 3, Sharjah.

BE CAREFUL.

Azad Dec 20, 2010

If someone hunt IT job with Dubai Gate Agency. A ### guy will interview you. He said his name is Rashid. He introduced me as Dubai Gate HR manager. He is about 28-30 years old. He look like a gay and he used some facial cream on his face as well.
    ( They used to advertise computer networking (LAN, WAN) related job advertisement on newspaper like Classified . They said they need 8 positions. No Experiences required. No Charges from candidates. something like that... ) Normally They want to attract IT job seekers with no experiences. If someone contact with Dubai Gate for IT positions. He (Rashid )will definitely interview you. He know about Microsoft, Cisco . So most people believe him as he is a genuine interviewer. After That he will ask for money to confirm the job somethings like 200 - 400 Dhs & Registration fee . I was a victim of dubai gate and I had lost 500 Dhs.
    ****DEFINITELY FAKE DUBAI GATE...******

Azad Dec 20, 2010

****DEFINITELY FAKE DUBAI GATE...******

Azad Nov 30, 2010

%100 FAKE AGENCY .. BEWARE !!!

• Ca
    c.abraham Nov 20, 2010

today i am meet dabai gate consulant, they are offering the job within weeks they are charging 250 dhs consultong fees, when iam paid all the fees iam back my house then i consult my friend, i friend check the net, net is showiing this agencies is fraud, thos agencies is frad why goverment is allo0wed working this agencies, just giving reply.

• Is
    Ismail kaseri Nov 08, 2010

Dear All,

I visite the to Dubai Gate Management Consultancy office which is located in Buhaira Corniche "Carefour Express building 2nd Floor room 210.

They introduuce themselves as consultancy department of a Group which having group of companies.

They charge AED 200 as registration fess for my IT Job, they said you will get call for interview next day.

Next day i goth call and surprised when the caller said Congratulation you are selected for the job, and they call next day with all original documents and AED 400.

After technical interview they selected and asking AED 400 for forward interview details to company.

they are not showing any details for whome they have selected and not even providing the Offer letter.

They offer me for AED 5000 with accomodation, annual leave, tranportation and company laptop.

Many people are effected from this fraud.

Note: they are not giving back the registration amount

• Ru
    Ruchil Makvana Sep 16, 2010

Dear Site Owners,

I have been cheated by one of the recruitment agencies in Sharjah. The name of the agency is mentioned above. I was desperately searching for the Job in accounts/finance department. One of my friend told me to refer Gulf News to search the Job. When i started my search with Gulf News, I found one senior accountant position with DUBAI GATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY mentioning that they don's charge anything to the candidates. I visited their office and met Kajal and gave her AED 100/- as Registration Fees. When i asked her about the "No Charges mentioned in the AD, she replied that this is the only charge they take from the candidates to process the papers. They don't charge anything for the Visa and other related expenses.

Within 3 days I got a call from their Marketing Department. They said that my profile has been selected in one British Company in JAFZA. The salary package was very attractive. They told me that i have to visit their office in a weeks time and took another AED 400/- from me. On 31st of August 2010, i got a call from their marketing department that they have another vacancy in Sharjah. I was suppose to go to their office with their driver and give the interview there. I was wondering, when i have my own vehicle, why should i go in their company vehicle. I could not go to their office as I was having one important meeting in the office. On top of that they are calling at any time. They don't even see that whether it is day or night.

Last week when i went to take my money back, they clearly refused to give me the money. They don't even bother about the police and legal people. One lady is sitting in their marketing department, who doesn't even know how to speak to a normal person. She doesn't even know proper English.

Sir, please do something to these big time cheaters.